Discover the fabulous Atlas Mountains Haut Atlas Tinmel Day Trip
We begin the journey at 9:00 by the road that leads to Taroudant through Asni and Ouirgane and finish in Tinmel, cradle of the Almohad Dynasty, we still see parts of the Medieval walls.
The royal necropolis houses the remains of the founder Abdel Moumen, and the spiritual master Ibn Toumert. Its recently renovated mosque is a model of Almohad art. Back, we stop at Ouirgane, famous as a gastronomic stop, then continue to Marrakech at 17:00.
RATES & BOOKING
Our prices include:
- Driver’s fees (meals and accommodation)
- Travel expenses and taxes
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle, 4×4 or minibus exclusively
- Insurance and assistance 24/7
- Departure and return to your hotel within 20km
Our prices do not include:
- Entrance tickets for paying historical sites
- Drinks, meals and tips
- Optional official guide fee
- Optional half-board accommodation